So going back to my previous post about resolutions, I'm highlighting my second one first. Catching Up & Replaying. So using the above idea I have come up with a list of 39 games I would like to get played in 2018 in some way.
Here is the list broken down in sections.
1. Cult of The NewI missed a large chunk of the past year so I have a growing list of new and shiny that have adorned friend's tables or been part of year end round ups on youtube. These are games released in the past 2 years that I have not played yet:
Heaven and Ale
Near and Far
Lorenzo Il Magnifico
Raiders of the North Sea
2. More Than a TasteThis section is for newer games that I did manage to get just one play of during the past year or so, but would love to dive deeper into the experiences:
Clans of Caledonia
Clank! In! Space!
3. Cult of the OldNow for highly regarded games, that I haven't tried or again only one play wasn't enough to fully experience them:
Through the Ages
Ora et Labora
Age of Steam
4. Deserving of Table TimeThese are games that I have already gotten at least 5 plays of that I want to play more in 2018:
Great Western Trail
5. Blow off the DustLooking back and seeing games that I enjoy but haven't played since 2015:
Roll for the Galaxy
Lewis & Clark
6. Redemption IslandPicking one game that I had a problem with and didn't enjoy:
7. Earning Their SpotsThe final section is all games that I own, that either I need to warrant their spot on my shelf or that I love and want to keep playing in 2018:
Legendary Encounters: Predator
Argent: The Consortium
Okay so I got my bucket list in place, this isn't a 10x10 challenge, these all have must play one time in the next 12 months requirement and multiple plays will be welcome.
Next time I want to discuss Achievements!